IPSY | March 2015

Tuesday 24 March 2015

in

I am totally in love with my IPSY bag this month!  First off, the bag its self is B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L. The colours and print are on trend, creative, and entirely inspired by spring.  I hope they keep up with the bags being more in tune with young women, and less in tune with my five year old little cousin (August 2013-- I'm looking at you!).  While none of the items were "cool", each is useful and wearable!



Laneige BB Cushion

I don't know how I feel about this sample.  On one hand I like that they included multiple shades so that many people could enjoy it, but of course 2/3 of the sample was useless to me.  The one that was my shade was beautiful on my skin, but I could only use it once as the packaging means that you can not re-seal it.  I wish I could have given it a second shot!  I can't even buy the full size as it is exclusive at Target...lol.  You know why Canadians didn't get Bumble & Bumble a few months ago?  Because Bumble & Bumble's website doesn't ship to Canada (even though you can buy it at Sephora).  *sigh*


skyn Iceland Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels

This is an interesting addition. I have never tried a product like this, but I am excited to give it a go next time I feel like my eyes really need it!


Mary Kay At Play Eye Crayon in "Teal Me More"

This was the only item I was not really excited about.  I don't really wear non-neutral eyeshadows, so I don't see this getting much use.  Also it is poorly pigmented, and has silver undertones.  

Coolway Glow Oil Treatment

I frequently use hair oil, and this size is perfect for travel!  I tested it out yesterday and I was happy with the results!  Gold star for protecting my hair from heat.

NYX Butter Lipstick in "Hunk"

I love love love NYX and their Butter Lipsticks.  While "Hunk" is not a colour I would usually go for, I was really happy with how it looks on me.  I am a huge fan of purple cosmetics, and was pleased with the warm stained berry look.  Perfect for spring!


Wearing NYX "Hunk"


Swatching Mary Kay @ Play "Teal Me More"

What did you think of your March IPSY bag?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment