New Years (Blog) Resolution + The Best of January

Tuesday 4 February 2014

in
My New Years Resolution for my blog this year is to regularly post twice per week.  Over the last few weeks I have been lucky enough to discover some new brands (Ahava, Gamila's Secret, Ojon), attend the CAFA after party hosted by Sephora, make my own Z palette, and book some spring travel.

I will also be making a post once a month looking at what I enjoyed the most about it.

Ripley's Aquarium of Canada


I loved seeing the changing colour Jellyfish display and watching them float along. 


THE LEAFY SEA DRAGON!  THE COOLEST SEA CREATURE TO EVER LIVE.

My Trip to Israel


Walking through the Old City of Jerusalem was like being brought to a whole new world.  The architecture is fantastic, the food is delicious, the cats look like they are going to kill you, and the markets are oh so fun.  Simply beautiful.


Did I mention the food?  So much yumminess.  This pita was hand made in front of me and oil and spices were added.  It was everything food should be, fresh, delicious, and cheap.



Roses!  Pretty roses in Northern Israel!



Sunset over the Mediterranean Sea!


An amazingly delicious Druze snack- a thin pita all wrapped up and filled with a light cheese and zatar!



The beautiful woman behind Gamila's Secret- more to come!

Ripley's Aquarium, Israel, work, and school.  That was my January.  Looking forward to posts about the new brands I discovered in Israel and the new items I picked up along the way!



No comments:

Post a Comment