Explore Toronto | Hot Tea and Yummy Eats

Wednesday 17 December 2014

in
Now that exams are over (thankfully!) I have had the chance to grab lunches and coffees with some of my friends who I otherwise don't often get to see!  In doing so I have had the chance to re-explore some of my favourite places, and I wanted to take a moment to share those places with you.  Oh and cats.  I wanted to share some cute cat photos too.


Kitty wanted my purse.




L'Expresso Bar Mercurio
321 Bloor Street West

L'Expresso Bar Mercurio is a mid to high end coffee and lunch shop.  I have never actually ordered lunch from there, but I love sitting down for a warm cup of tea and taking advantage of the U of T wifi there.  This place is a bit pricey, but I enjoy coming here every now and again to relax, unwind, and take it all in.

When they serve you tea, it comes on a little bamboo tray with a warm heavy "kettle" and two small cups.  I've never understood the second cup as when I order tea its always just for me!  When I went the other day I ordered two mini macaroons to enjoy with it!


yummy


tea


Fall leaves at Queens Park


I just wanted to share this photo because my eyeshadow game was so on that day.


And my lipstick game.  Really, it was a good make-up day.  And those days must always be remembered!

“The most beautiful makeup of a woman is passion. But cosmetics are easier to buy.”
― Yves Saint-Laurent


Snow on my bush.

MoRoCo Chocolat
99 Yorkville Ave

A French inspired menu, fancy teas, and lots of chocolate?  Sign me up!  I had the pleasure of bringing one of my favourite friends, P, here last week.  I told her is was a surprise location but that she would love it.  And let me tell you, she loved it!  We had a great time catching up over green tea, soup, and chocolate fondu!  Watch out if you come here.  This place is a bit out of a student price range, but it is totally worth it as a once in a while treat.  Just be sure if you order the fondu that you request what you want to dip in it!

Also-- the mac and cheese is a real treat!


Tea time!


Those tea cups!


Fondu <3 <3 <3


Served with a mini macaroon!

What are your favourite little places to visit in your hometown?

No comments:

Post a Comment