MAC | Cremesheen Lipstick in "Creme Cup"

Thursday 22 January 2015

in
I picked up this lipstick at the Duty Free shop in the Toronto Airport, because who doesn't want to buy a lipstick at 4:00 am?






I purchased "Creme Cup" because in my 4:00 am state of mind I thought it was more of a nude.  However, upon trying it back at home and under normal sleeping conditions I realized it was more of a soft candy pink.  

I like the Cremesheen formula because it has all of the creamy properties of their standard cream formula, but is less drying, and has a subtle shimmering sheen to it.  It looks more glowing and natural that most other lipsticks I have used.  Very pretty.  Wear time is good, a few hours.  I like that as it fades it goes gently.  No patches, no weird stains.  It isn't entirely opaque, nor sheer.  Nicely pigmented.


Julep Sheanne on my nails

It looks like a nude, but its really a pink.


On my lips

I love this lipstick as a winter-spring shade.  I enjoy wearing it with natural looking, glowing makeup and a simple eye.  It is a really sweet looking lipstick.  I can't wait to try it with brighter colours come spring!


Bonus!  Check out these beautiful shells I found while beach combing in Cuba!  I'm hoping to include these in future product shots.  

What is your latest MAC purchase?



No comments:

Post a Comment