IPSY | January 2016

Wednesday 20 January 2016

in
should I join ipsy canada

I'm playing a bit of catch up! Yesterday I shared my (generally positive) thoughts on my December 2015 bag.  Today I am here talking about January's "All Eyes On You" bag.  Keep reading to see what they sent me.  As always, if you would like to sign up I would love love love if you would use my sign up link



should I join ipsy canada

The Bag this month is bright, colourful, and totally pop art inspired!  Super fun.  I love it! 

Skone Cosmetics Smudger Brush seems perfectly fine.  I don't really use smudger brushes, but I am sure that it will come in handy!  Quality doesn't seem bad, but also does not seem great. 

Tucker Ashley Advanced Peptide Eye Complex is probably an OK product, but I hate getting skin care samples.  I already have a routine that works for me, so I will be passing this along. 

Hanalei Sugar Lip Scrub has a subtle sweet smell to it.  I've got a Lush one I am working on, but I think this will be great for all the matte lipsticks I wear in the winter.  

Pixi By Petra Mesmerizing Mineral Duo in Lavender Brown now that Target isn't in Canada, IPSY is really the only way I can get a hold of Pixi products, so I was really happy to get this in my bag this month!  The taupe-brown has a nice satin finish that swatches like a dream.  Lavender is much more pale.  This duo is great for every day looks!  So happy I got this.

theBalm Cosmetics Mr. Write (Now) in Scott B. Bordeaux (Deep Purple) looks like more of a rich brown to me, but either way t is a great match for my Pixi eyeshadow.  I am really happy that I got this full size product in my bag and will be getting some good use out of it.  


No comments:

Post a Comment