IPSY JUNE 2017 | Unboxing (video)

Monday 19 June 2017

in
ipsy june 2017 unboxing

Hello friends! I am back today with another video! Keep reading for the sparksnotes version, and for the video that you can watch!

Lately I have been feeling that some content is better as a video and others as a blog post. I find that I enjoy watching sub box unboxings better than I do reading about them, and I hope that you feel the same way!

Keep watching to see what came in my box, what I liked, what I didn't, and even watch me try a few things on for the first time!



What did you get in your box this month? Hope you loved it!

My biggest disapointment with my bag this month was not the products I got (hello NYX and Trust Fund Beauty) but rather, the colours I ended up with. So much hope, but alas, not quite!

ALSO -- I am planning on doing a 1 Year On YouTube Giveaway! I would love your suggestions of what I should include! I want this to be a giveaway that you guys love.

Have a beautiful Monday,

Alanna

I am an ipsyOS member, however I do not recieve any sort of discount on my bag. This was purchased at full price & with my own money.

No comments:

Post a Comment