Will I Buy It | Summer 2017 (Video)

Thursday 15 June 2017

in
will I buy it products worth purchasing new in beauty
As many of you may now know, I am back producing content on YouTube! After a few months away when life just got busy I am back in full force and loving it. Keep reading for the "sparks notes" version of this video, and the link so you can watch it in full!

Buying makeup can become an addiction (you know I'm right!). In this video I share my thoughts on some of the newest releases in beauty and my thought process on if I will be buying them. With so many beautiful things being released this season it can be hard to say no!

A few products I am not going to be purchasing include the Becca x Chrissy Teigen Glow Face palette (I don't think it would be flattering on my fair complexion), the Dyson Super Sonic Hair Dryer (because I don't have $500 lying around for a blow dryer) and the Luxie Wonder Woman Brush Collection (you can blame the USD on that one!).

As for products that have caught my eye,I can't wait to get my hands on the Too Faced Clover Palette, the NARS Orgasm lipstick, and the new Too Faced Sweet Peach collection.

Honourable mention to the Tarte Make Magic Happen palette and the Lorac Beauty and the Beast collection, both of which are not available in Canada!

Keep watching for my full thoughts and opinions! This video has gone over quite well so I am already thinking of doing another one!



Have a happy Thursday! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment