My Burberry Blush Eau De Parfum

Thursday 7 September 2017

in

My Burberry Blush Eau De Parfum review

If My Burberry is a busy, professional London executive, then My Burberry Blush is when she dons her favourite dress and attends a garden party with her high class peers (and in this image, the Duchess of Cambridge is in attendance with Princess Charlotte for a perfect girls day while William is off flying planes with George).



Launched in London in August, My Burberry Blush is a fresh and feminine take on the original. Housed in a sturdy glass rectangle, it is capped off by a blush pink bow and a blush tortoise-shell stopper. Between the blush pink bottle and the gold writing, Burberry knows exactly what the young women of today want.

My Burberry Blush Eau De Parfum review

Inspired by a London garden in the first light of day as flowers blossom with a spirited burst of energy.

My Burberry Blush opens with gazed pomegranate, and vibrant lemon. Delicate rose petal notes are lifted with crisp apple, while a base of jasmine and wisteria accord round off the scent.

When I first spritzed this scent I detected the rose petals and jasmine. Jasmine is one of my favourite perfume scents so we were already off to a good start! It is light enough to wear to work or other day time functions, but sophisticated enough to last until the evening. I find that this scent does a wonderful job of lingering on my skin. It can be hard to find a day time appropriate scent that is fresh and floral, and neither too young nor too old. This scent (and its bottle!) is sophisticated, feminine, and confident. I feel like this scent is perfect for the woman who is confident in her femininity, and not afraid to show it. I saw a quote on Twitter earlier today that said "I'm not bossy. I'm the boss" and I can't help but feel like that is the perfect way to describe this pretty scent.

Currently My Burberry Blush is sitting proudly on my vanity. I love how it just matches me, and my style. Plus, with it within arm's reach, I know I will be wearing it more often than not!

My Burberry Blush can be purchased at Hudson's Bay, Sears, Nordstrom, Sephora, Shoppers Drug Mart, Jean Coutu, Uniprix Familiprixm Brunet and Murale. 50mL will retail for $98 and 90 mL will retail for $130.

No comments:

Post a Comment