Julep February Spoiler | Lipstick!

Thursday 12 February 2015

in
Photos from Byrdie.  Get the full details here.


Julep just released spoilers for their February product of the month on Brydie.  I've never heard of them, but they seem to be a pretty online magazine.  Officially called "Light on Your Lips", they are described as feeling as light as a lip balm, but with a major colour pay off.  Personally, I have loved all Julep lip products that I have tried, so I can't wait to have these in my hand!  They are a crème finish that dry a bit matte.  *Swoon*

They will retail for $22 regular/ $17.60 Maven.



Girl Code, Twirl, Footloose, Happy Hour, Chit Chat, Tutu, Twirl(?), Primp, Stepping Out

In the list of swatches they named "Twirl" twice.  Given that they are listed left to right, I think that Twirl is the Twirl on the left and that the second was just a mistake.

I always want all of the lipsticks, but I am most interested in: Footloose (for the name), Chit Chat, Primp, and Stepping Out.  Ouch!  This month might be a no polish all make-up month for me!


Which ones are you most interested in?  I hope these have their classic orange blossom lipstick scent!

No comments:

Post a Comment