Fresh Sugar Advanced Moisture Lip Treatment

Friday 10 April 2015

in

Winter is (thankfully) winding down which means chapped lips are soon to be a thing of the past.  However that is no excise to lighten up on lip care!  Recently I made a large order from Sephora.com and used code "FRESH" to get this deluxe mini for free (order must be greater than $35).  However, I am so in love with this product that it deserves a full review!



I was first introduced to Fresh's Sugar Lip Treatment line two years ago in my Sephora birthday gift.  It took some time to warm up to them-- I found them too thick and slippery to be a balm.  But, once I discovered their amazing abilities in the winter I was hooked!  I just finished up the two minis that came in my gift back in 2013, so I was pretty thrilled that I could use a code to get another mini for free!  I also have a full size "Honey" balm in my purse that I often use for mid-day touch ups.

This product has no scent, or colour, which I love!  Personally I find the "Rose" treatment to be a bit strong.  And not in a good way.  

I use this as a night "mask" before I go to bed.  I wake up with no residue, and with my lips super soft.  When I use this up I would definitely buy it in full size!  Thankfully this mini is so generous, I won't need to do that for a while!  It is fairly slippery and soft.  I would recommend keeping this in a cool place as I bet it would melt pretty easily.  

No comments:

Post a Comment