Dufferin Mall Shop Crawl | Swag Bag

Saturday 31 October 2015

in

Earlier this month I had the pleasure to attend Chick Advisor's Dufferin Mall Shop Crawl!  For a more detailed review of the actual event, check out my post about it here.  Today I am excited to share a review of their (fantastic) swag bag!  Valued at about $170 this bag features everything from make-up to skin care to mini dry shampoo!  What more could a girl ask for?



So somehow I forgot to photograph the Sally Hansen Miracle Gel nail polish.  And by somehow I mean I took it out of the bag first thing when I got home and proceeded to paint my nails, forgetting to put the polish back in the bag to take picture of.  Oh well, long story short, I love their system!

I've used Nivea's In Shower Body Milk before as a mini and really enjoyed it, so I was happy to get this in my bag. I love that I can keep my skin hydrated with out having to apply cream after I shower.  Some mornings are busy!

Nivea's Express Eye Make-Up Remover works pretty well, and is great to use as a pre-cleanse for heavy make-up days.  However I find it leaves my skin a little oily, so I only use it is I am about to hope in the shower after.  While Bioderma still has my heart, this is a budget alternative if you don't mind the greasy face that follows. 

As a kid, I thought Aveeno was the be all and end all of high end.  Man was I wrong!  However, Aveeno still holds a place in my heart for quality budget skincare.  This hand cream is fantastic, and I keep it at my desk to apply through out the day.

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream is alright, but I prefer the moisturizer I currently use.  I gave this to my mom and she has been pleased with it.


I was pretty excited that Younique's Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes mascara was included.  I am not a fan of their marketing system, being pressured all too many times on Facebook to buy it by strangers.  However getting the chance to try it free of the pressure was pretty great!  I don't think this is a life changing product, however it sure does build some dramatic lashes!  I won't wear this every day, but I am happy to have it in my collection.

I have heard lots of good things about COLAB Dry Shampoo and am glad that I get the chance to try it in Sheer Invisible.  Let me start by saying that this stuff smells so.  good.  It works well, and I will be taking it with me on my upcoming three day hotel stay.  Finally I know what all of the hype is about!

I have never herd of Reversa's Antioxidant Booster Serum but was impressed by its $47 value.  I already have a serum I use and love, so I will be passing this along to my older cousin.


Wearing Softlips CUBE Lip Moisturizer in Fresh Mint.  It tastes yummy and leaves my lips feeling nice.  Perfect to keep in my purse as WINTER IS COMING.

I was very excited about the Revlon Ultra HD Lipstick in Candy Red.  I have seen this lipsticks in Cosmo and have always meant to buy one.  This red is perfect for me so I couldn't ask for better.  It is creamy to apply, light as a feather, super saturated and long lasting.  I mean look at that.  



So all in all a pretty great swag bag, with nothing to complain about!  I will use most of the products, and have really enjoyed getting to know some new products and brands.  Can't wait for next year!

Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment