Too Faced | Love Flush Long-Lasting 16 Hour Blush*

Monday 19 October 2015

in
p.s. Today is Election Day here in Canada.  So, if you haven't already voted go do it!  Your boss must permit you 3 hours off (if needed) in order for you to get to the polls.  So really, no excuses!  Not sure who to vote for?  Make sure you read multiple news papers for a balanced perspective, and don't forget to research your local candidates.  After all, they will be representing you at the local level and will be a voice in caucus, on committees and in the House of Commons.  Okay, now that you have promised to vote... back to the make-up. 

Too Faced Love Flush Blush

Recently I was lucky enough to have the opportunity to test out Too Faced's new(ish) blushes: Love Flush Long-Lasting 16 Hour Blush.  These blushes are about the size of the palm of your hand and come in a pretty heart shaped compact.  In high school I would always covet their classic Sweethearts Classic Flush Blush, and I am so excited that they have added a new line of heart shaped blushes.  

Love Flush Long-Lasting 16 Hour Blush comes in 6 shades ranging from soft peach to deep purple, and includes both shimmery and matte options.  They retail for $32 CAD and can be purchased at Sephora or on Too Faced's website.  I love that each blush is named after a "love" song.  Today I will be reviewing "How Deep Is Your Love", "Justify My Love" and "Your Love is King". 

Too Faced Heart Blush

How Deep Is Your Love

Too Faced Love Flush Blush

This compact is about the size of the palm of my hand.  It was a nice weight to it and includes a nice mirror.  I find the packaging to be sturdy and I have never worried about it opening in my bag while on the go.  I like that the colour of the heart is a good reflection of the colour of the blush.


How sweet is that little bunny design?

Justify My Love is a bright pink with a find gold shimmer.  When applied the shimmer is not too obvious which makes this blush a nice pick for both casual and dressed up make up looks.  I love how this blush really brightens up my face!

Too Faced How Deep is Your Love

I find I reach for How Deep Is Your Love the most because it is an easy to wear coral.  Described as a "watermelon pink" I find this matte blush to be very flattering on me.  I like how natural it looks, and I feel like it is impossible to apply wrong (read: too much or too little).  This blush will be a contender for my new minimalist make-up bag for weekends at my boyfriend's.

Too Faced Your Love is King

I found Your Love is King to be a bit intimidating in the pan.  However, once I swatched it and realized how easy it was to apply with a light hand I was hooked. I find this matte deep plummy rose really brings out the green in my eyes, and is such a great blush for the fall. 

Too Faced love Flush Swatch

Your Love is King, Justify My Love, How Deep is Your Love
The first of each set of two swatches is swatched x2, the second is blended in.

Each blush that I tested out lives up to their claim of lasting all day.  I found them easy to blend, and, perhaps more importantly, easy to build.  While Your Love is King was a bit intimidating in the pan, applied carefully in gentle layers it proved to be wearable and just a little different than my usual.  I recommend these blushes, and if I didn't have something like forty blushes I would buy the other three to have a completed set.  Every time I use one of these blushes I get a little bit sad because I am ruining the pretty bunny design.  Is that silly?  Its so cute, but I also really enjoy using these blushes....so....

If you are interested in these blushes, but want to get a little more bang for your buck, you should check out this great set of minis they have put together for Christmas.  For $45 you get three mini blushes and three mini Melted Lipsticks.  Each pair is individually packaged, so you can give them to your friends, or keep them all for yourself.

Seriously.  Go vote. 

These products were provided for me to review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment