Luxe Box Add On | Stila Bronzer & Be a Bombshell

Wednesday 13 August 2014

in
Luxe Box just released two of their Fall add-ons.  I always find their add-ons/upgrades to be a bit of a gamble since they don't release them all at once and once you pick one you are stuck with that one.  And once they sell out they sell out.  

That being said, I did decide to upgrade to add on the Stila Custom Colour Blush in "Self Adjusting Bronze" for $7.  This full sized product is worth $28, and I am a bit Stila fan.  Plus with this upgrade I am just adding an additional product to my pre-existing box, whatever that may be.  No substitutions, just a little extra for $7.

For $13 (in addition to the ~$30 you already pay) you can get a box full of full sized Be a Bombshell products.  I really don't care for Be a Bombshell products having tried several from subscription services.  For me the quality isn't there.  Not selecting this was easy.


I'm sure there will be more add ons, but in the mean time, will you be picking any?

No comments:

Post a Comment