My Sephora Z-Palette

Tuesday 12 August 2014

in
Sometimes its best to just ask a professional.  Earlier this year I tried to make my own Z-Palette.  To say it was a failure is an understatement.  You can read about my attempt here.  I caved and ordered one from Sephora, and it arrived the other day.

Z-Palettes are empty, magnetic palettes that you can fill with whatever pans of product you want.  They are a fantastic way to cut down on clutter in your makeup storage, and really help you to use different products as they are all in one place.

I will admit that depotting isn't the easiest thing to do.  There were even some products I regretted depotting.  However I am largely happy with my decision given the amount of space it saves me!

This Sephora Z Palette costs $35 and comes with magnetic stickers and a tool to assist in depotting.





I filled mine with MAC, Smashbox, and a Too Faced palette.

Would you consider getting a Z palette?

No comments:

Post a Comment