BURBERRY | Cat Lashes Mascara & Holiday Mini Set

Saturday 15 October 2016

in
burberry cat lash mascara honest review

There are some brands that just exude luxury, and Burberry without a doubt is one of them. I own a few of their lipsticks (hello Military Red!) and have always been impressed with their quality! That is why I was so delighted to find Burberry's newest mascara in my gift bag at a David Lackie event! Keep reading for my first impressions, review, and pictures!

burberry cat lash mascara honest review

This mascara is described as "An eye opening, volume mascara that creates a cat eye effect and leaves lashes volumized, stretched and defined, and beautifully fanned-out from corner to corner."

burberry cat lash mascara on eyelashes

burberry cat lash mascara on eyelashes

The best way I can describe this mascara is the perfect medium between Benefit They're Real and Benefit Roller Lash. It gives you the falsies effect of They're Real, but the lift and softness of Roller Lash. This mascara is incredibly bold, to the point that I don't feel I need an eyeliner when I am in a pinch and running a bit late for work.

burberry cat lash mascara wand

This brush is hourglass shaped with both short and long bristles. The shorter bristles create volume while the longer ones create separation and definition. I find that this mascara wand picks up a fair bit of product which can leave the lashes a bit clumpy. I find that one dip of the wand is enough for both of my eyes for an every day look. However I love how easy it is to build this up for a more dramatic look. My only complaint is that quite a bit of product comes out on the brush and it can make it difficult to create an even look. I like to wipe some of the excess product off the brush, as it helps me maneuver the application on my lashes.

burberry cat lash mascara

burberry blush rosewood

burberry makeup

I also wanted to add a mini review on a Burberry set that I picked up at Sephora earlier this fall. I am pretty sure it is now sold out, but it contained a mini Fresh Glow Luminous Fluid Base No. 01 primer, a mini Lip Velvet Lipstick in Rosewood No. 421and a mini Light Glow Natural Blush in Cameo Blush No. 02. This set came in a beautiful box with a mini kabuki brush. In all of the photos I am wearing the blush and the lipstick. I love how classic these shades are, and the beautiful pop of pink that the blush gives.

This mascara lasts all day without a smudge in sight. It keeps my lashes dark and inky from morning to night! Thankfully it isn't difficult to remove with a good makeup remover.

Have you had a chance to try this mascara yet?

Next thing on my Burberry wishlist? A scarf!

This mascara retails for $32. It is available in black and brown.

1 comment:

  1. There is shocking news in the sports betting industry.

    It has been said that any bettor needs to look at this,

    Watch this now or stop betting on sports...

    Sports Cash System - Robotic Sports Betting Software.

    ReplyDelete