TOO FACED MELTED MATTE | Lady Balls, Queen B, Feelin' Myself

Tuesday 11 October 2016

in
too faced melted matte review

It seems that every company is releasing their own liquid lipsticks this year! And while these babies aren't a new release, they are new to me! As we move from summer to fall I switch my lipsticks to mattes-- I just feel like they are more seasonal, you know? Today I am happy to be here with Lady Balls, Queen B and Feelin' Myself. Keep reading for a full review and swatches!
This liquid lipstick has a standard doe foot applicator that helps the formula glide on. I found this formula much thinner and more light weight than most other formulas I have tried. However, it is still super pigmented and generally only took one dip of the wand to fully cover my lips. I did not find it particularly drying, which, given that this is a matte formula we are talking about is pretty great. I found it most similar to the Stila formula-- I find KVD and Colour Pop are much much much more drying.

too faced melted matte feelin myself

Feelin' Myself

too faced melted matte lady balls

Lady Balls (yesssss that name is everything)

too faced melted matte queen b

Queen B

So let's talk wear time. I applied Queen B at about 8:00 AM and found it wore pretty well until lunch time (check out this video on my YouTube channel for more details) when I went out for all you can eat sushi. After I was done with the sushi and spring rolls my lipstick was pretty much gone. However given how oily the food was and how much I ate I am impressed.  A few days later I applied Lady Balls and it latest a solid 6 hours without eating or drinking (okay I drank some water). Taking these off between swatches required makeup remover. 

Over all I am really impressed by these liquid lipsticks and would love to add more to my collection. They recently released a special one for the holidays which I just picked up and mmmm love it. I have heard other bloggers did not love the pale shades, but I got to pick the colours I was sent and am really happy with them.

These retail for $25 CAD and are available at Sephora and on Too Faced's website.

These products were provided for my review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment