Secret Santa | Canadian Beauty Bloggers Network

Sunday 10 December 2017

in
canadian beauty blogger secret santa

Every year the Canadian Beauty Blogger Network comes together for basically the best Secret Santa Ever.
A few items on my wishlist included the Tarte Flirt palette, IT's Superhero mascara, a NARS duo with a red lipstick and highlighter, and some goodies from David's Tea.

We always set the minimum spend at $30 (plus shipping) and have the names drawn in time for the Sephora 20% off sale. 

This year my Santa was Emily from Thinking of Makeup. Based on my wish list she generously picked the Tarte Flirt Palette ($30) and the IT Superhero Mascara mini ($16).

The Tarte palette made my wish list because it has a beautiful selection of warm, shimmery shades, and was right on the $30 price point. I love that it has a mirror -- perfect for travel. I have both the Tartelette Tease and Tarte Pro To Go palettes, which are both minis, and I love them. Tarte has excellent quality eyeshadows, and this little palette is perfect for on the go!

As for the Superhero mascara, I first tried it in an ipsy bag and I was hooked! I love how this mascara adds both length and volume. 

canadian beauty blogger secret santa

canadian beauty blogger secret santa

Shadows from left to right

Thank you Emily! I love the gift you sent, and the (huge) candy cane extra was a lovely bonus! 

If only every Secret Santa was from one beauty blogger to another!

No comments:

Post a Comment