Bulgarian Rose Oil Products | Beauty Haven

Thursday 10 November 2016

in
beauty haven review canada

One of the coolest things about being a beauty blogger is the opportunity to try out new products and different brands. Recently I was approached by Beauty Haven to try out some of their new Bulgarian Rose products, and after using them for about a month I am here with my review!
Beauty Haven is a Canadian online beauty store that carries beauty tools, skin care and makeup. all of that products that I am reviewing today are from the brand "Victoria Beauty", so those of you who follow me on Instagram may find that amusing :)

The Natural Intimate Foam Wash was an interesting product to be sent. And while you should keep those ~special~ areas clean, I don't necessarily think you need a specific wash to do it. That being said, it smells like roses, which is nice.  This product retails for $15.95

Rosewater with Bulgarian Rose Oil is a lovely product, and one of my favourites that they sent me. I like to use it as a face cleanser in the morning to help remove my excess night oil from the previous night. You can also use it to prep your skin before moisturisers, or to help remove your face masks. I really enjoyed this gentle water because I felt it did a good job at removing my excess night oil in the mornings, and left my skin feeling soft and supple.  This product retails for $15.95

Their Micellar Rosewater with Bulgarian Rose Oil and Hyaluronic Acid brings together a typical micellar water with rosewater. I found it did a good job at removing light makeup and cleansing my skin. However it was no match for my favourite mascara and eyeliner-- those two needed some additional makeup remover to get them off my face. While it isn't the best makeup remover on its own, it does a nice job as a skincare product-- similar enough to a toner. This product retails for $13.95

However, my very favourite product that I received was the 100% Natural Hand and Nail Cream. I have kept this on my bedside table and have been using it as my hands feel pretty dry lately. This hand cream has a much more gentle, floral rose scent. It absorbs into my skin quickly and leaves them feeling softer and brighter. I've enjoyed using this as a part of my at home manicure routine. This product retails for $14.95

Have you guys taken a chance and tried some new products or brands lately? What have you been loving?

Products provided for my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment