Introduction to Chorus Skin Care | Treat, Mask, Purify

Friday 18 November 2016

in

One of my favourite things about being a beauty blogger is getting the chance to tryout new products and brands. I always get so excited when I see a new brand has reached out to me offering a chance to try them out. This opportunity was all the more exciting because the brand-- Chorus Supernatural-- is Canadian! They are based in beautiful BC. So, let's get into the review!

Today I am here with three products: Treat, Mask, and Purify. Treat and Mask are both face masks, while Purify is a cleansing milk. All of the products in this line can be categorized in the "natural/green" beauty category.

Treat is a face mask targeted towards those with oily skin, though normal skin can also enjoy it. This mask can be applied straight from the tube in an even layer over your skin. Leave it on for 10-15 minutes and then rinse away with warm water and follow up with your moisturizer of choice. Normally I find clay based masks to be super drying. However, this one both managed to give me the detoxifying feeling that I love about clay masks while also keeping my skin hydrated. Containing green clay, kelp, and various oils, this mask really is a lovely treat. While the colour isn't exactly pretty the results sure are!

Treat retails for $22.90 CAD and you can purchase it here.

Mask has a really simply list of ingredients: heilmoor clay, and water. Just mix a tea spoon of the mask with 2-3 drops of water to turn it into a smooth paste. Then apply it directly to your face and neck. Let it sit for 3 minutes the first time-- you can leave it on longer (up to 10 minutes) as your skin gets use to it. This mask leaves skin looking and feeling "soft, firm and radiant" however I can't stress enough how important the 3 minute rule is. This mask is powerful, and you don't want to go too hard on your skin.

Mask retails for $22.90 CAD and you can purchase it here

Purify is a gentle, lavender and chamomile scented cleanser that strikes the balance between cleansing your face without stripping it dry. It feels hydrating, and smells so calming. I have been using this over the last few weeks and have found my skin to be so soft and glowing. They note that this cleanser is ideal for those with "dry, sensitive and reddened" skin, though I am a firm believer that no matter what your skin type you can't go wrong with more hydration, or products targeted for sensitive skin. For me, this product was the clear favourite of this trio!

Purify retails for $22.90 CAD and you can purchase it here.

On a side note I have actually been sent a few cleansing milks recently. Normally I reach for my gel cleanser, but I have really been impressed by cleansing milks in general as of late.

If you are in the market for some new natural beauty, check out their range of products. Plus, you have the chance to support a Canadian company, and you know how happy that makes me!

What are your skin care go-tos?

Products were sent for my review. Opinions remain my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment