Deal + Event Alert: Sephora at Yorkdale and the Eatons Centre

Thursday 31 July 2014

in
Just got an email from Sephora!  

Online and in store, for VIB and VIB Rouge only.  Spend $50 or more and get a deluxe sample of the Marc Jacobs moisture balm, and this collection of lip samples.

I want this.  However I am going to wait until August 4th so I get 4x the points on the $50 purchase.


More exciting news!  On August 8th and 9th Yorkdale and the Eatons Centre are having events.  Check out the details here!

I think I am going to try to go to both...The YSL event looks like a lot of fun.  Best part?  Purchases at these events will qualify for the 2, 3, or 4x the points since it is within the window.  #win

I would recommend calling the store for details.



Will I see you there?

1 comment:

  1. My company always puts on the fanciest holiday and corporate events! This was by far the best one I have experienced. People talked about getting married here.
    San Francisco restaurants

    ReplyDelete