My Ipsy Glam Room!

Friday 11 July 2014

in
I am really excited to get my ipsy bag this month!  I unsubscribed for about 6 months, and I can't wait for that hot pink bubble wrap package to arrive!

From my tracking number I was able to deduce yesterday that I am getting bag 97.  Today, finally, my Glam Room posted!

Your Glam Room shows you what will be arriving in your ipsy bag.

To check out the spoilers and my wish list, click here!



My Wish List


1. Bare Minerals BB Cream Eyeshadow in Soft Shell or Divine Wine.
2. Hang 10 Dark Tanning Oil
3. Benefit They're Real Mascara
4. Pixi Tinted Brilliance Balm
5. Marrakesh Endz Split End Mender or Sexy Hair Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Beach Spray (I have the full sized and I like it!)

My Anti-Wish List

1. Pop Beauty pressed powder, looks like it could be a shimmery bronzer
2. Models Own Splash Collection Nail Polish (possibly in Red Sea)
3. Nailtini Nail Polish (based on their website it looks like Mango Rita)

What I am Getting

1. bareMinerals Ready Eyeshadow 2.0 in The Inspiration
2. Elizabeth Mott Tints & Sass
3. Pur~lisse Pur~protect Essential Daily Moisturizer SPF 30
4. Marrakesh Endz Split End Mender
5. Pür Minerals Big Look Waterproof Mascara

And a pretty pink scalloped bag!

So the good news is that I did not get anything off of my "anti-wishlist".  While I will only be getting one thing off my wish list (Marrakesh Endz Split End Mender), I love the eyeshadow colour and brand, and am excited about the tint.  The moisturizer is useful, though not terribly exciting.  I have a few Pur~lisse products obtained through subscription services.  I don't have much of an opinion about the mascara.  But mascara is useful, I use it every day.  Sure, I would have preferred the Benefit mascara.  However I already have a sample of it, and I know I love it.

All in all I am excited about the contents of my bag.  Sure, there are a few changes I would make, but I really do feel like they took my quiz and previous answers into account when deciding what bag I would be getting.  I can't wait to try the hair treatment!

What are you getting in your ipsy bag this month?  What are you most excited about?

And if you want to sign up for your own ipsy bag, I would really appreciate it if you could use my referral link!  Just click the pink "tipsy" box on the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment