Face Of The Day: Date Night

Wednesday 30 July 2014

in
Announcement!  I just joined Twitter.  Follow me @ClassyOnTheRun

Date night!  An excuse for a delicious meal, a cute outfit, and taking my usual make-up to the next level.

For my date night look I opted for a clean, but sculpted face with a subtle smokey eye.

Here are the products I used:


Face Products:


1. Benefit Porefessional Primer - All over my face.
2. Laura Mercier Concealer - Where needed
3. Make Up Forever HD Powder - Dusted all over my face.
4. Dior Hydralife BB Cream (Sample) - Applied all over my face
5. MAC Forever Marilyn Powder - All over my face
6. Lancome Bronzer - Along the jawline, lower cheek bone, and hair line using the Julep's tulip brush
7. Pink blush by Bobbi Brown - Apples of cheek blended back to the hairline 
8. Laura Mercier High Lighter - Top of cheeks, top of nose, under the eyebrow and in the corners of the eye

 Eye Products:

  

1. Urban Decay Anti-Aging Primer - All over lid
2. Clinique Eyeshadow Crayon in Grandest Gold - All over lid
3. Bobbi Brown Cream Eyeshadow - On first 2/3 of eye lid
4. Bobbi Brown Matte Brown Eyeshadow - Crease
5. Bobbi Brown Shimmer Taupe Eyeshadow - Centre 1/3 of eyelid
6. Urban Decay Double Ended Pencil in Sin - Lower waterline, under the brow, inner corner of the eye
7. Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow - Applied gently to my brows
8. Stila Liquid Liner Pen - Not pictured - Applied thinly with a gently cat's eye flick
9. Urban Decay Double Ended Pencil - Dark end - Upper water line
10. Lancome Hypnotic Drama Mascara - Two coats

Sephora sharpener to keep my pencils sharp


Just the lips left!

Lip Products:


1. MAC Lip Liner - Neutral Shade - Line lips gently, fill in the outer lips
2. NARS Copacabana Illuminator - Cupid's bow
3. Hourglass Lip Gloss in Child - Applied to the centre of the lips and gentle blended out

Finishing Touches


1. The Face Shop Hand Cream in Tiare - Applied to the hands and collar bone
2. La Petite Robe Noir - Pulse points, hair

Final Look: 




How do you get ready for going out?  


No comments:

Post a Comment