The Great Mask Off

Tuesday 15 July 2014

in
I don't know what it is with the humidity, or my awful shower, or that I am in a rush every morning, or what, but lately my hair is in desperate need of some TLC.

As a background, I have super long, golden blonde hair with a healthy dose of red and brown undertones.  I've never dyed my hair, and I don't use heat on it too often.  It is generally wavy and thick, but lately the ends have been limp and split.

When I went mask shopping I was generally looking for something deep conditioning, restorative, shine creating, and just generally good for my hair.  I picked up a pre-shampoo treatment and two conditioning masks.  I may have splurged, but honestly, my hair needs it.


LUSH Jasmine and Henna Fluff-Eaze $22.95
LUSH Marilyn Hair Treatment (Sample)
PHYTO Deep Nourishing Brilliance Mask $43
Living proof Restore Mask Treatment $14

With any skin or hair care product, it takes time to see results.  So I am going to use up these products one by one and write a review for each.  I am looking for the very best hair mask for my needs to keep my hair healthy, long, and strong.  I may also need a hair trim to help get rid of some of the "dead weight".  Here's to hoping I find Mr. Right!

Do you have any suggestions for good quality hair masks?  I would love to get suggestions in the comments.  In the past I have also used Marc Anthony single use deep conditioners.  



No comments:

Post a Comment