Taking the Plunge: Memebox

Friday 4 July 2014

in
I have been tempted by Memebox on a number of occasions since first discovering them last month. However, due to their high costs have always refrained.  Until today.  I am in the middle of planning two vacations at the end of the summer, and what pops up on their website, but a summer travel oriented box.  It was fate, what can I say?

Memebox Special #25 Travellers Beauty Kit comes to $23, plus $6.99 shipping.  I used code TRYMEMEBOX for $15 off, and 2 Meme Box Points that I got for signing up.  My total came all the way down to $12.99.  Now, I realized after ordering that they don't ship until August 12th and that they take 15-25 days to ship... so it is safe to say I will be back from both trips by then. Oh well!  Just means I need to plan a trip for Christmas ;)

Memebox is a South Korean beauty box company that ships the best of Korean Beauty all across the world.  Their boxes for Koreans feature much loved North American brands including Dior and Chanel.  I wish I could get my hands on one of those!  I like the idea that I will be getting the Korean luxe brands, but I wouldn't be able to tell the difference.  I've really enjoyed trying some things from The Face Shop here in Ottawa which is a Korean beauty company.  Stay tuned for reviews :)

No comments:

Post a Comment