DAVID'S TEA | Holiday 2016 Collection

Thursday 8 December 2016

in
davids tea holiday 2016

One of the things that that I love, but don't really talk about on my blog is tea. I actually really dislike the smell of coffee, so tea is how I get my warmed up caffeine in. I am pretty open minded when it comes to tea, though my favourite is a nice straight green tea. The other thing about tea that I am obsessed with is mugs! I love mugs. I use ~fancy~ tea mugs to hold my makeup brushes, and have such a huge stash in my kitchen its not even funny. One of my favourite places to get my tea is at David's Tea! Not only do they have more flavours than you can imagine, but their teawear is so so cute. Today I am sharing with you some pieces from their Holiday 2016 collection! Enjoy!
(for my International readers-- David's Tea is currently just in Canada. If you ever get the chance to visit I highly recommend stopping by. You can usually find a David's in most trendy areas or even in the mall!)

davids tea holiday 2016 ski mouse nordic mug brunch tea set

Ski Mouse Colour Changing Nordic Mug

When you pour the hot water in the trees change colour and light up with little garlands. How cute is that? This mug is the perfect gift for somebody new to loose tea because an infuser comes included! I love the size of this mug and have been reaching for it as I battle this bout of the flu I have. If a family member got this for me as a gift I would feel like this really was a gift for me because not only is my Grandma's nickname for me "Mouse" but I have also skied since I was about 5. #FunFact This mug retails for $23.

Brunch Party Teas

Another perfect gift for those new to loose tea, this little set contains three 25g packets of yummy tea. Now I am pretty sure it also came with a "Perfect Spoon", however the website has me second guessing myself. I didn't have the spoon before this box arrived and am pretty sure it was from this set. This set contains "Banana Nut Bread", "Coffee Cake" and "Cardamom French Toast. While all of these teas were yummy and sweet, I found "Banana Nut Bread" to be the most unique, while "Cardamom French Toast" was my favourite.  I love the idea of gifting this set, especially for a stocking stuffer, because it contains a few different flavours all wrapped up in adorable packaging! This set retails for $20. 

 davids tea holiday 2016  brunch tea set

Brunch Party Tea set!

davids tea holiday 2016 snow day

Snow Day Collectible Tin

This sweet turquoise tin with gold and white snowflakes holds a tea that is just as cute, and just as sweet. This chocolatey-mint tea has dark chocolate chips, peppermint, and snowflake shaped sprinkles! SO CUTE. Filled with 90g of tea, you will have more than enough to last the winter. With speciality teas such as this I find a little goes a long way-- in the sense that I don't quite reach for it as often as I do my favourite green tea, so 90g will more than last the season. This tin retails for $18.

As usual, David's Tea has totally nailed the holiday packaging. I am so in love with my mug and all of the yummy teas it holds! I think they have some beautiful gifts for the tea lover in your life, or for you ^.^ I know my Aunt loves David's Tea and so any of these would be a beautiful gift for her!

Are you planning on picking up any special teas for the holidays?

All products were provided for me to review, opinions remain my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment