How I Procrastinate | Beauty Blogger Tag

Tuesday 5 April 2016

in
beauty blogger tag

The other day I was checking out some new to me beauty blogs and I came across this tag on Dear Friends Blog.  I always enjoy doing tag posts, so keep reading to see how I put the "pro" in procrastination!



Name a beauty regimen that you rarely do?

Honestly, wearing eye cream.  I have one that I like but I just always forget to. (Update: I wore my eyevcream today!)

Is washing your makeup brushes something that you regularly do?

I would say so! I wash them every other week or so, unless they look like there is too much product build up on them.

How long do you last with chipped nail polish?

Usually a day or two but this week has been pretty bad.  I think my nail polish has been chipped since last Friday.  I've just been so busy!

How long do you put off buying/replacing a beauty product if you need it?

If I actually need it because I wear it every day I re-purchase it before I run out.  If it is a product I like but don't always reach for I probably don't finish it.  But if I did I would probably add it to my "loves" list at Sephora and wait for a good $25 gift with purchase ^.^

What's your worst beauty habit?

Every now and then, like, three times a year tops, I am so tired when I get home that I forget to take off my make-up.  Or, I remember, but I tell myself that I am just going to close my eyes for a few minutes and then I will do it.  And then somehow its the morning.

Name something non-beauty related that you put off doing all of the time.

Going to the gym? Haha...

Can you commit to no-makeup buys?

Um not really.  I can do a low-buy but I don't really need to do a no-buy....so.  Recently I have been unpacking all of my make-up and its showing me that maybe I need a lifetime no-buy because I did not realize how many...things I have collected.  But really my goal is to spend less on make-up, and save more!

How organized is your makeup and nail polish collection?

It is in the process of being super organized!  Right now I am unpacking from my move (my life is in boxes) but as I find more make-up to put away everything is going neatly in its place.  Just trying to figure out where my nail polish can all go!

...and again I tag everybody!  Let me know if you answer this, I would love to read yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment