ipsy | April 2016 Glam Bag

Wednesday 20 April 2016

in
april 2016 ipsy glam bag

Every month I look forward to my ipsy Glam Bag.  But this month I was extra excited...because next month is Generation Beauty in Toronto!  That's right... ipsy is sharing some love with their Canadian clients and bringing us na unreal weekend of make-up, beauty, and connection.  Seriously, I've been binge watching Generation Beauty hauls.  I'm going with a few of my girl friends, we're pumped.


april 2016 ipsy glam bag

The bags this month are an orange-blue tie dye theme, where each bag (to my understanding) is a little bit different.  I was really thrilled with my bag this month!

L.A.B.2 (Live and Breathe Beauty) - Just Blending In Brush

This is a nice blending brush that is soft and fluffy.  It reminds me of the new Wet 'n Wild blending brush.  Always happy to add another brush to my collection!

Moroccanoil - Moroccanoil Treatment

I am so happy to get this in my bag!  Not only is this the "original" moroccan oil, but it smells divine. This size is perfect for travel, but generous enough that it will last forever.  This is perfect for me and I am so happy that it was included in my bag!

Buxom Cosmetics - Wildly Whipped Lightweight Liquid Lipstick in Centerfold

Another great inclusion in my bag!  I love matte nude lipsticks, and this one is fantastic.  It has a soft, whipped mouse texture that dries comfortably into a semi-matte finish.  This colour is a great match for my complexion-- I really have nothing to complain about!

NUDESTIX - Lip + Cheek Pencil in Mystic

What is this?  Three items I love in a row?  Nudestix is one of my favourite Canadian brands (and they will be sponsoring part of Generation Beauty Toronto <3 <3 <3 ) and basically they can do no wrong in my books.  This pencil is a generous sized deluxe sample that is super flattering and easy to wear.  This nude is basically the same colour as the Buxom matte lipstick but obviously with a different finish.

Adesse New York - Organic Infused Gel Effect Nail Lacquer in Irina

This lilac-grey is super trendy right now, but not really my cup of tea.  I may pass this on to a friend, or put it in my "extras" bin of goodies that I give to friends, giveaway on this blog, or sometimes try to sell.  Love the name of this polish though!

april 2016 ipsy glam bag

NUDESTIX Mystic & Buxom Centerfold 

So if you can't tell, I am thrilled with my bag this month!  Seriously.  My favourite bag in months-- possibly ever!  Nudestix, Moroccanoil, and Buxom! If you want to sign up for ipsy I would love it if you would consider using my link.  Are you going to Generation Beauty?  What did you get in your bag this month?

1 comment:

  1. If you would like an alternative to randomly approaching girls and trying to find out the right thing to say...

    If you would prefer to have women chase YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in crowded pubs and nightclubs...

    Then I urge you to view this short video to unveil a strong little secret that has the potential to get you your very own harem of hot women:

    FACEBOOK SEDUCTION SYSTEM!!!

    ReplyDelete