Julep | October 2014 Black Magic Collection

Saturday 20 September 2014

in
Today Julep released their October 2014 Maven collection.  At first I was a bit underwhelmed-- it reminds me a lot of the September collection, but with more sparkle.  After taking some time to look through it and think about it I decided not to skip.  To see the full collection, click here.


The main product this month is "Night Shift" which is a night time moisture mask.  I thought about it, but I am really happy with my skincare routine right now and just received the GlamGlow Thirstymud Mask so I decided to swap it out for an additional Plush Pout in Almond Nude.  I love that lip product-- super flattering.  Review to follow.

I ordered 4 polishes:

Tia

Ledi
DeAnn

Dana

I also added on two sets of white chevron nail decals and two sets of black cat nail decals.  Not sure if I really need two of the cat sets, but at $2.99 I am not complaining.

Really excited to give Ledi and Dana a shot.  

What are you ordering this month?


No comments:

Post a Comment