KORRES | Wild Rose Skincare

Tuesday 27 September 2016

in
korres skin care review

Skin care is such a personal thing, and if we are being honest, I really don't like switching up my routine.  However, when I was offered the chance to give these guys a try I couldn't say no... I mean, roses.  Come on. Today I am going to be sharing my experiences with these two products with you!

My first experience with KORRES was when I was in high school and I bought one of their lip butters.  A few months later I got a huge pack with about 12 of they eyeliners in a gift set for Christmas because I really wanted the gold one. These two products are my first time trying out their skin care range.

KORRES Wild Rose Brightening Oil ($75)

This thin oil comes in a glass bottle and is easily distributed by the generous dropper. Dried rose line the bottom of the bottle. This oil has quite a dry feel to it, and is easy to apply on your face.  I like to apply this after removing my makeup at night before going to bed.  After using this product for two months, the bottle is half empty, but I wake up with visibly brighter, smoother, softer skin every morning.  I noticed when I was in New York when I left this at home in favour of a different, smaller, product, and let's just say that this will be coming on my next weekend away. My only complaint is that this oil doesn't smell like fresh pretty roses, rather it has more of tart, sour natural smell to it. That being said, the results on my skin more than make up for it.

KORRES Wild Rose Brightening Targeted Tone Corrector ($60)

This product is perfect for dark spots, uneven skin tone and dullness. I like to apply this daily serum in the morning before I apply my moisturiser.  I don't have problem skin, but I have heard from others that this is really good at healing acne scars and sun spots. Again, I don't love the smell.  However, I have found that this has helped even out my skin tone and have enjoyed using it.

These products are available at Shoppers Drug Mart and beautyboutique.ca -- don't forget to use your Optimum card to collect the best points Canada has to offer.  For my American followers, these products are sold at Sephora.

Products were provided for my review, opinions remain my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment