Urban Decay Vice Lipsticks | Naked & Tilt

Sunday 4 September 2016

in
urban decay vice lipstick review swatch

Recently Urban Decay revamped their lipstick collection by launching 100 shades of their new Vice Lipstick line. At $21 CAD these affordable lipsticks come in a variety of finishes ranging from matte to metallic, from satin to shimmer. Today I am here with Naked (cream) and Tilt (comfort matte).


urban decay vice lipstick review swatch naked

Naked is a creamy nude-pink that is easy to apply and great for every day wear.

urban decay vice lipstick review swatch tilt

Tilt is a stunning orangey-red in their "Comfort Matte" formula. I've really enjoyed wearing this fun punch of colour going out and about on the weekend.

Naked lasts four or so hours on me before I feel the need to reapply.  Tilt lasted about 6 hours before I ended up eating dinner. It held up pretty well through dinner but needed to be touched up.  With the pretty metallic packaging I don't mind carrying these around in my purse!

I can't wait to redeem some Shoppers Optimum Points for more shades.  Currently I have my eye on "Unicorn", "Stark Naked" and "69".

What colours are you eyeing?

No comments:

Post a Comment