Products to Finish in 2016 | Project Pan

Monday 25 January 2016

in

I was really inspired by how many products I hit pan on in 2015, so in 2016 I want to keep up the good work!  Keep reading to see what products I am going to try to finish off in 2016.
Two days ago I completely and entirely finished off my MAC Paintpot in Painterly.  Every.  Last.  Drop.  And it felt so good!  I told my boyfriend the good news and all he really had to say is that he didn't understand why I couldn't finish off every product before buying a new one.  Excuse me.  Do you have any idea how hard it is to use up a powder blush?  Any ways boys.  They just don't get it!

This year I am going to try to finish off:

-1 blushes (one cream, one powder)
-3 mini perfume roller balls
-3 lip glosses (2 full size, 1 mini)
-1 YSL Touche Eclat
-1 BB Cream 

Why these products?  Well in all of them I have already made a decent dent in them.  I tried to pick generally neutral colours that I would actually wear.  I've never finished a lipgloss before so I am not sure how much luck I will have.  Generally I thought these products were ambitious, but manageable.  Let's see how it goes

More so for my own reference, I have included some photos to measure my progress:


Elizabeth & James Nirvana Black 


Elizabeth & James Nirvana White


Probably manageable?


I really don't need any more lip glosses. 

I should probably also purge some old mascaras and lip glosses and such.  Its just so hard!  I always think: but hat if I end up needing it in a few months?  But products expire.  So....

Wish me luck!  What products are you going to try to finish this year?

Updates:

February 10th 2016: Sonia Kashuk Blush is done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment