Pūr~lisse Sheet Masks

Tuesday 14 June 2016

in


purlisse sheet mask review

I’m back today with another pair of goodies from Generation Beauty Toronto.  Now, I can’t remember how exactly these ended up in my Gen Beauty pile/bag (basically all of my Gen Beauty swag is in a pile in my room right now), but they did, and I am excited to be sharing them with you today.
Prior to Gen Beauty my only real experience with this brand was getting the odd deluxe sample in my ipsy bag.  I always find reviewing skin care with deluxe minis is hard, and I am excited to have a few full sized versions of their products to play with.

At least once a week I enjoy taking some time to rest and relax with a nice sheet mask.  Generally speaking these masks have a nice, thick fabric and a generous helping of the serum.

Blue Lotus+ Seaweed is described as “Intensely moisturizing, soothing & balancing”.  It left my skin feeling cool, and comfortable.  I used this before bed and rather than using my favourite night cream.  I massaged the remaining serum into my skin and went to sleep.  There was a slight stickiness left over that was all gone by the morning.  My skin felt a tiny bit tighter, and looked brighter.  Obviously I can’t speak to the long term effects of this mask because it is a 1 time use product, but I was really happy with this mask and would love to use it again.


Blue Lotus+ White Tea is described as “Intensely moisturizing, nourishing and renewing”.  I'm going to be honest, it didn't feel any different from Blue Lotus + Seaweed.  It felt good, cooling, and hydrating, but I could not really tell a difference between the two.  Again, I really enjoyed using it and would love to buy it again.  I used this one after getting a bit of a sun burn on the dock, and it felt SO good on my face.  So. So. Good. 

These masks retail for $8 each, or 6 for $36 CAD.  Shipping is free on orders over $50 in the US or $75 in Canada.

What is your favourite sheet mask?

So no joke, as a result of the pile in my room from Gen Beauty I just went out and bought an Ikea Alex drawer.  Looking forward to getting it built and putting everything in my room away. #BeautyBloggerProblems 

Hi friends!  I have some very exciting news to share with you.  In July 2016 I am officially launching a YouTube channel.  You can visit my channel and follow me by clicking here.  I will share many of my videos on my blog, and look forward to maintaining my blog while also exploring YouTube.  When I hit 500 subscribers I will be having a small giveaway, and when I hit 1000 subscribers I will be BIG giveaway.  I can't wait to explore this new medium with you and I hope you will join me along the way.  xoxoxo Alanna

No comments:

Post a Comment