IPSY | February 2015

Monday 23 March 2015

in

Forgive me while I continue to play catch up!

While I love the bag that Ipsy came in this month, I was not exactly the biggest fan of the contents.  There were some things I really did like, and others that just felt "meh".  Thankfully the love I feel for the "loves" outweighs the indifference I have towards the "mehs"-- my Ipsy subscription will live to last another month!



City Color Cosmetics - Creamy Lip Stain in "Flirtini"

This product just looks cheap to me.  I actually have not opened it, nor will I.  When I have a collection of NARS, Bite, and MAC lipsticks I don't see a need to risk it with a cheap looking brand. Cute name though?

ModelCo Blush - "Cosmopolitian" 

Really going for a "girls drink night" name theme here.  I wish I had received the warm peach glow, however this matte pink is quite pretty.  I have use it a few times and find it has decent wear time (though by no means all day).  It is a flattering, pink shade that I think would look good on most skin tones.  Probably my favourite item in the bag!

Mitchell and Peach - Fine Radiance Oil

I used this when I forgot my regular one while on a trip and found it did a good job.  Again, I don't love getting skin care products as I have my system, but this was a decent product that I would use again.

Eva NYC - Up All Night Volumizing Spray

Notttttttt a fan.  I was so excited about this product, but when I sprayed this trough my hair it made it feel salty.  Next time I will try blasting my roots with this to see if it works.  If it does?  Great.  If not?  To the trash.  I really did not like the texture it left my hair with.  I liked the result in terms of volume, but not the matted, salty mess it created.

Emite Make Up - Professional Eyelash Curler

I already have an eyelash curler that I love, so I will be giving this to my little cousin.

What did you think of your February IPSY bag?



No comments:

Post a Comment