Birchbox Canada March | Unboxing & Review

Saturday 21 March 2015

in

Yesterday I posted my February review (sorry for the delay!  Sometimes real life comes before blog life xoxo :* ), and today I am really excited to share my March box.  After a kinda bleeeeeh February, I am really happy with this month, and hope that the trend continues!  How pretty was the box this month?



I loved the little card that was included!  See my answer at the bottom.


First look.


Fekkai PrX Reparative Conditioner

I was so so so thrilled to get this in my box.  This is one of my favourite conditioners, but I only buy it on special occasion given that full size retails for $28 a bottle, and I use a lot of conditioner.  I love how light and soft it makes my hair feel.  The only thing I have noticed is that last month I got a shampoo, this month a conditioner, and neither match.  

BeautyBlender & Solid Cleanser

Since "converting" to the BeautyBlender three months ago I have never touched a foundation brush.  This little pink sponge works magic, and leaves me with flawless, airbrushed skin.  I love that they also included a mini of the solid cleanser.  I just ran out of mine!  I can't recommend this product enough.

Mirenesse Mattfinity Lip Rouge

I was happily surprised by how pretty this colour is.  Granted, it feels like a repeat of a product I got last month, but I like this colour, I like how it feels on my lips, and I feel pretty in it.  So there.

Paula's Choice Barrier Repair Moisturizer

My age old mantra on skin care is that you don't mess with the system.  While I have heard lovely things, this product will be swapped!

Harvey Prince Ageless Perfume 

The smell is way too sweet for me.  I would rather that tiny products like this just not make it into my box ever.  Also-- fourth month as a subscriber.  Fourth Harvey Prince item.  I am already sick of this brand, and I get a bit nervous when the only place I have heard of it is in a sub box.  Kind of feels cheap?


What makes you feel creative?

For me:

When I pair my lipstick and my purse or nails
When I find the perfect catch at Winners
When I match patterns to look bold
When I tell a witty joke
When I make my boyfriend smile & laugh
When somebody compliments my accessories
When I find a one-of-a-kind piece
When I master a new nail art look
When my hair is perfectly blown out
When I am in Europe
When I am by the ocean or lake



Wearing the lip colour.

What did you get in your March Birchbox?  If you feel like subscribing, it would be pretty cool if you would use my link.


No comments:

Post a Comment