Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick | Pure Hollywood

Saturday 26 March 2016

in

Recently Anastasia Beverly Hills has been expanding their offerings at Sephora, much to my delight! I have long heard about how wonderful their liquid lipsticks are, and now I finally get to put them to the test!
Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipsticks are long-lasting, full-coverage matte lipsticks.  They stay put for hours!  I was able to apply Pure Hollywood when I left for work in the morning, drink my tea, eat my lunch and not need a slight touch up until mid afternoon.  Even then it looked pretty good! This lipstick is opaque in one swipe, though I like to add a second coat for touch ups.  Often I find nude liquid lipsticks can be a bit patchy or not pigmented enough, but not the case with Pure Hollywood!

Pure Hollywood is described as a "pale mauve nude" and I would say that is a fairly accurate description. The lipstick has a slight vanilla scent.  It dries and sets fairly quickly, so once its on its on and not going anywhere.  It isn't too drying, but that's no excuse not to exfoliate first and use a lip balm the night after wearing it.


I find this colour to be very flattering on me, and look forward to adding more (like American Doll) to my collection.


Why are car selfies always the best?

Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick retails for $26 CAD.

Have you tried any of her liquid lipsticks?  What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment