Luxe Box Upgrade?

Thursday 17 October 2013

in
Luxe box just released their first optional upgrade for Winter 2013.  For an extra $12 (on top of the $26 you already pay) you can upgrade to the Zoomer Box.  But  I think I will take a pass.

Photo Credit: www.loosebutton.com


Products Included:


  • CND VINYLUX | Weekly Polish System - Top Coat (Full Size)
  • CND VINYLUX | Weekly Polish System - Holiday Hue (Full Size)
  • Clinique | High Impact Mascara (3.5 mL)
  • Oscar De La Renta |Esprit D'Oscar (3 mL Rollerball)
  • Kérastase | Elixir Ultime (3 mL)
  • Elizabeth Grant | Biocollasis™ Complex Cell Vitality Victory Eye Serum (Full Size - 7 mL)
  • Duo Stem | Anti-Accelerated Aging Serum (Full Size - 30 mL)
  • Loose Button | Gel Eye Pads (Full Size - 2)
  • Honibe | Honey Lozenges (4 pack)
  • Bonus one-year subscription to Zoomer Magazine



Although it contains 9 items rather than the usual 7-8, and 5 of them are full sized (wow!) I think I am going to have to take a pass on this one.  I don't really find anything all too appealing, and the only item I would get any use out of would probably be the mascara.  However I have so many mascara samples that I probably will never run out.  This box appears to be a bit on the "mature" end for me, and I don't see too many things my mom would actually use.  I have a small drawer full of anti-aging samples in foil packets that I never seem to be able to get rid of, suffice to say full sized products would get even less use.

Last season they had a few different upgrades, including the LouLou Box (which I selected).  Coupled that this was described as their "very first Winter 2013 Edition" I would assume that there will be other upgrades to come.  And if not, there's always the standard box which I hear is just lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment