AERIN | Evening Rose EDP*

Thursday 14 July 2016

in
aerin evening rose edp and rose body wash

With notes of blackberry, Bulgarian rose, rose centifolia, cognac and incense this perfume is not what typically comes to mind when I think of a rose fragrance.  Yes, of course, it smells like roses. However rather than being light and delicate, this fragrance is alluring, and a bit sexy in a classy way. This fragrance is warm and luxurious-- and I have been really enjoying it.


aerin evening rose edp and rose body wash

I think this would be perfect to wear on a date night, maybe on a weekend getaway?  I would categorize this as more of an evening fragrance.  I personally would not wear this to work, or to see my boyfriend's parents if that is any indication.

I found this fragrance to be long lasting-- and my boyfriend loved it!

aerin evening rose edp and rose body wash

AERIN fragrances come in lovely rectangular boxes topped with precious stones.  The bottles look classic but fresh.

If you are looking for a way to take your Aerin rose experience to the next level you have to check out their body wash.  It has a luxurious creamy texture and a beautiful, soft powdery rose scent.  I want to use this sparingly because it is so lovely!  It just puts me in a happy frame of mind, which really I think is the most important job of any higher end body wash.

I used this on Saturday after I got out of the pool and then applied Evening Rose.  Together they smelled so wonderful, and I felt so clean and pretty.  That night my boyfriend and I went out for dinner and I could tell he loved how the perfume smelled too.

Evening Rose EDP retails for $125 CAD for 1.7 oz and can be purchased at Sephora and Nordstrom.

Rose Body Wash retails for $50 for 7.6 oz.

Aerin is a lifestyle and beauty brand owned by Aerin Lauder (Estee Lauder's grand daughter!).  I love the brand, it is effortless, chic and youthful.  Fun, but classic.  Never unprofessional but always stylish.  I love the aura that the brand gives off-- seriously her Instagram account is #goals.

Have you tried anything from this line?  What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment