LUSH Empties & Mini Reviews

Saturday 18 July 2015

in

One of the great things about LUSH is that once you finish five products in the tubs you can exchange them for a face mask of your choice.  Until redeeming these I had never tried a LUSH face mask before, but I would never say no to a free LUSH product, so check back soon for my review of that!  I like that their "points" program is in line with their sustainable values: it encourages using the products, rather than simply buying for the sake of buying.  Sadly there is no points program for bath bombs!


D'Fluff (x3) If three empties of the same product doesn't say love than I don't know what does!  This yummy shaving cream smells like sweet strawberries and vanilla, and leaves my skin feeling silky smooth after every use.  I love how easy it is to work with, and how a little really goes a long way.  I've already repurchased this in the larger size.

Ocean Salt is a nice scrub, but not my favourite.  I like mixing the salt layer in with the rest of it, but the smell was a bit too "clean" for me (I prefer "sweet") and while it exfoliated well, I did not find it let my skin super smooth.  I will not be re-purchasing this.

Sweetie Pie came in a gift set from my Aunt and Uncle.  It was a lot of fun to play with, and to poke, but I found it to be difficult to use in a practical sense. It did not lather well, or break up well for use in the bath or shower.  It smelled great though!  I will not re-purchase this.

...best part?  I was able to take these five little pots (marked with a special recycling symbol) to LUSH to trade in for a face mask of my choice! Curious about what I picked?  Check back soon to find out what I think about it!

What's your favourite LUSH product?

2 comments:

  1. i love the 5 for a free face mask system :) I've done it once so far (and purchased a mask once) but i am almost at another 5 i think!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exciting! I love when the points program is actually useful :)

      Delete