Things In Real Life

Wednesday 29 July 2015

in


Here's a picture of my boyfriend's cat!

Hey Lovelies!

I feel like I have accidentally taken the last week or so off!  Normally I would post a little going away message, but one thing led to another and real life was just too busy and fun for me to sit down and tell you about lipstick.  So, here's a snap shot of where things have been for me this week:

I took my little cousin to Wonderland on Friday!  We had a great time in the water park and on the roller coasters.  I loved relaxing in the Lazy River, and taking in the Toronto skyline on the Wind Seeker.  You can read about what we packed here.

The next day we went to the Eaton's Centre and she made her first Hollister purchase and her first Lulu purchase (cool older cousin bonus points for me!).  I picked up some casual(ish) summer clothes at Ann Taylor, and we joked about my old lady store.

On Sunday we hung out with my grandparents, her parents, and brothers, went swimming in the pool, and just enjoyed hanging out and eating pizza.  Then I went back to my apartment downtown.

On Monday I got home from work, ready to blog, when I discovered that the power was out!  It was out for so long that my boyfriend and I went out for dinner at a little Italian place (mmmmm) and came home to play cards (I won).  Power was back up around midnight, but I was exhausted.

On Tuesday I got a last minute invite to join my dad at the Jays game.  So again, my blogging plans got pushed back because I was too busy having real life fun.

And that brings us to Wednesday!

Don't get me wrong, I love blogging, and I love sharing the latest and greatest make-up and beauty with you guys, but sometimes real life gets busy all at once, and I am always going to pick time with my family or boyfriend over time talking about lipstick.  #sorrynotsorry

On the blog front, I am working on some really exciting brand partnerships.  I love how much my blog has grown in the last few months, and I can't wait to see where things go from here.  As always, I love your comments, and tweets!

What have you been up to lately?

Happy summer! xoxo


2 comments:

  1. Yay! So glad you were able to just enjoy your summer with people in your life! :) Sounds awesome! :D

    ReplyDelete