LUSH Turkish Delight and Ro's Argan Body Conditioner

Saturday 11 July 2015

in

Sometimes having a shower is a way to get clean before you go to bed or go to work.  Other times having a shower is an opportunity to rest, relax, and rejuvenate.  If the latter is what you are seeking, then you simply need Turkish Delight and Ro's Argan Body Conditioner in your life.
To celebrate Shark Week I have been posting about some bath and body products that are good for you and good for the environment!  You can read about my favourite bars of soap here, and my new favourite shampoo and conditioner here.



Ro's Argan Body Conditioner retails for $32.95 (ouch-- those rose petals from Turkey add up!).  It smells like roses ad leaves your body feeling silky smooth.  After you have washed your body simply slather this (sparingly!) on your skin and let the water rinse it away.  Your skin will be left feeling softer, and smoother than ever before.  After using this product you won't need a lotion post shower. Another way I enjoy using this is slathering it over my skin at the end of my bath, and then getting back in for a few minutes.  The water gently removes most of the product leaving your skin feeling simply heavenly.  If you love the smell of roses, then you will adore this product.

Turkish Delight is a shower smoothie that retails for $34.95.  Now, before I get into this review, you are probably wondering, what's a shower smoothie?  A shower smoothie is a whipped, buttery soap.  Filled with cocoa butter and neroli oil, jasmine and roses, this soap is the perfect partner to Ro's Argan Body Conditioner.  I like to work it to a gentle lather and then leave it on my skin for a little bit before letting it wash away.  My skin is left soft (though not as soft as post body conditioner!) and smelling lovely.  I can see this being a great option for those who suffer from dry skin.  If you want t try a shower smoothie, but are not a fan of the price, you should try Dreamwash which retails for $22.95.  It is the same format, but rather than smelling like roses it smells like lavender.  


What are your favourite shower treats?  Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment