Contents: Pretty Important Stuff (IPSY May 2015)

Thursday 11 June 2015

in


With the understanding that subscription boxes are always a bit hit & miss, I must say that IPSY has been constantly impressing me over the last few months.  Not only have the contents of the bag been great, but the bags themselves have been enjoyable to use.  While this month's contents were good...the bag?  The bag was great.  



Luxie Beauty Tapered Blending Eyeshadow Brush

While I have never heard of this brand before, I never look a gift soft & fluffy eyeshadow brush in the mouth.  IPSY always does a great job when it comes to brushes and this was no exception.  This brush is great for blending and I have enjoyed using it over the last week or two!

Chella Eyebrow Colour Pencil in "Tantalizing Taupe"

While the formula is nowhere near my beloved MAC eyebrow pencil, this was great to use this morning in a pinch!  I will be honest, not the worst.  Not the best.  But not bad to have on hand just in case!  I found it lasted all day...I might just be a MAC snob ;)

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Lip Pencil

I was the most excited to try this out of all the items in my bag!  While I am still figuring out all the ways to use this, I love the idea of having one universal lip liner.  In particular, I have found this useful with lipgloss (Funny how this sample included two single use lipgloss testers of Urban Decay's new lipgloss!)

Bare Republic Naturals Face Sunscreen

I wish I could report in on this product, but it has been cloudy and cold for the last week here in Toronto!  I can't wait to give this generous sample size a shot once it gets hotter and more sunny!

Peter Lamas Detoxifying Citrus C Facial Cleanser

I am legit the least excited about this.  My face wash works wonders on my and I reeeeaaaally do not want to mess with that!  How many bad ratings must I give face wash to IPSY before it never shows up again?  Oh well.  To my gift box it goes!


Okay, I was lying.  My favourite item this month was the bag!  It is very similar to some recent bags Sephora launched (proud owner of "I Would Cry But My Mascara Is Designer") including the "Breakups to Makeup" tag line.  I have enjoyed having a laugh with friends when I pull this bag out of my purse to apply my mid-day lipstick! 

I love that they had three different bags to get.  Currently I am trying to get my hands on the "Contents: My Life" so if you have that and you want to trade or sell it let me know in the comments!  I would love to set up a more than fair deal to get my hands on it!

What did you get in your most recent IPSY bag?

If you decide to subscribe to IPSY it would make my day if you would consider signing up with my link!

2 comments:

  1. Ooh this was a nice bag! I miss my Ipsy sub, but I need to start using my products before I sign up again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean! This summer I am really trying to use up a few products. I think I have too many minis x)

      Delete