New At Sephora.com

Tuesday 2 June 2015

in
I am happy to say that I am back home from Europe, moved into my new apartment, and keeping busy!  All of that is to say, sorry for the lack of recent posts.  I am looking forward to having some time to myself this evening so I can line up a few new ones.  Today over lunch I was checking out the Sephora website (oops!) and came across these two things to share: a new personalized eyeshadow palette from Buxom, and a silly gimmick design your own 50 point gift.

I am pretty excited about the idea of designing my own Buxom palette.  Granted, I have never tried their eyeshadow, but just the idea is fun!  I hope they bring it in store, because I think ordering eyeshadow singles online with out proper swatches is a bit ify.  That being said, I wanted to share the new colours with you!  

If you want to order a palette you just add the palette to your basket, and then add the six colours you are interested in!  I am curious as to what order the colours are placed in, and if you can easily remove and switch them around.













You know how else you can design your own 500 point gift?  You can just order five 100 point gifts.  I think this is pretty silly.  Why waste 100 points on a silly little bag when you can spent those 100 points on an actual product mini?

I am much more excited about the Buxom deal!  I love that duo-chrome green that is currently sold out!  How would you design your own palette?

Happy online shopping xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment