Julep Secret Store | My Order

Sunday 28 June 2015

in



 

Normally I don't order from the Julep Secret Store because I already have move Julep than a girl will ever need.  However, I am a huge fan of Bauble Bar and when I saw the "Bling Mystery Accessories" it made me think of a recent colab that Julep and Bauble Bar did.  For 6.99 I ordered it with my fingers crossed that it would be from them.




I ordered this because I love the ida of Suse and the chevron stripes, and also, I just love Suse so much.

Anyways just a short little post about what I just ordered and thought I would let you know that I have a hunch that the accessories are from Bauble Bar (because I got this email earlier this week) so fingers crossed!



Are you ordering anything from the Julep Secret Store?


No comments:

Post a Comment