Sale Spotted at Shoppers Drug Mart: Nails Inc.

Tuesday 14 April 2015

in

Target may have closed up shop, but there are still great deals to be found!  Yesterday I was at the Shoppers Drug Mart on Princess Street in Kingston when I came across this bin at the beauty check out.  



Normally priced at $11.50 each, a great selection of Nails Inc. nail polishes were knocked down to $0.99.  Normally when I see such a great deal, the colour selection is anything but flattering (generally in the puke green family).  However, this bin had a great selection of wearable colours including pastels, nudes, and glitters.

I went to a few other Shoppers Drug Marts and noticed that they also had these nail polishes on sale, however they were knocked down $5.75 (just more than half price).  Still a good deal... but not nearly as good as $0.99 each!


Basil Street, Jermyn Street, Sweets Way, Royal Botanical Gardens, Devonshire Row, Notting Hill Gate, St. James


I love that each polish is named after a distinct feature in the UK.  In terms of names, St. James and Royal Botanical Gardens are my favourites!  So far I have worn Basil Street.  It is a glossy almond nude that feels so classy to wear.  In fact, I am wearing it as a type this right now!

I have never purchased this brand before, though I recall it was once sold at Shoppers.  I always found it a bit expensive for a drugstore brand, and now that I have a Julep subscription I tend to only pick up special limited edition Essies and OPIs.

If I were to name some polishes after parts of Toronto, named would include Yorkville (a preppy pale pink), Distillery District (Deep burgundy), The Danforth (Bright blue), The Annex (Deep purple), University (Navy), Rosedale (Dusty rose) and Guildwood (mint). 

Drop by your local Shoppers to see if they have these polishes on sale!  

Have you noticed any good sales recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment