Murale Haul | Spending My Points

Wednesday 17 May 2017

in

What if I told you that I paid for this whole purchase using points? And that those points were earned by buying things I need anyways? You would probably say that that is the greatest points program ever... and you're right. recently Murale had a bonus redemption weekend, so I decided to wish myself a happy birthday and grab a few things I have had my eye on for a while.
I exchanged 95,000 optimum points for $200 in product, and paid about $40 ($30 or so in taxes and then $10 in product). Normally 95,000 points is worth $170. Additionally they have a redemption level of $300 for 135,000 points.

I redeemed my points for a Paul and Joe blush with a cat imprint (about $40), two Clinique Lid Pops (Cream Pop and Petal Pop), Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb, and the Smashbox Cover Shot eye palette in Golden Hour.


I fell in love with this pretty little cat blush. I am sure it will look lovely on, but part of me can't imagine ruining it! 


I have had my eye on this warm palette for a while. I was a bit surprised at how flimsy the lid of the palette felt. I can't wait to wear this in the summer! It could even be the perfect palette to bring with me on my trip, depending on how versatile it is. 


I always find it hard to justify buying perfume, so I always prefer to redeem my points for it when I can. I have had my eye on this since it was launched! So happy to finally have it. It smells so beautful-- perfect for a date!


These are SO spring! The pop of pink or gold will be so perfect for a pretty wash of colour.

I'm glad I was able to knock a few items off of my wish list and to pick up a few goodies that caught my eye! Happy birthday to me!

For those of you in Toronto, when you go to Murale at Don Mills and you see that it is closed... don't worry! They just moved next to the Aritzia. The new store is about the same size, maybe a bit bigger, but has a much better layout and look to it. My only regret? I wanted to redeem for a NARS lip gloss, but when they moved from the old location they stopped carrying the NARS lip glosses, which is too bad. Apparently they are just at Sephora now!

If there are any products that you would like to see a more in depth review on please let me know!

Did you redeem your points for anything?

Products paid for by me!

No comments:

Post a Comment