Julep Discount Codes

Sunday 1 June 2014

in
Sales and coupons.  My two favourite things.  There are very few polishes that I am willing to pay the full $11.20 Maven price for Julep nail polishes.  With that in mind I have put together a little list of coupons that are currently valid on julep.com.  Play around with them to get the best deal.

Keep in mind that these do not work on monthly Maven boxes, Mystery Boxes, or Secret Store purchases.  However, sometimes there are ways to make it work.  Last month many girls (like me!) were able to use "OILPERK" to get a free Bare Face Oil with the purchase of a mystery box.

POLISHPERK
  • Mavens can use it twice from now until July 31.
  • A free polish with a $15 purchase .
  • Add the $15+ item, and the polish you want.  Then use "POLISHPERK" to get the polish for free!
If I use this I will get Max and Mae (Or Maren and Laree if they come back in stock!) 

2 Konjac Sponges ($9.60 x 2 =$19.20) + Polish
Awestruck or Adored lipgloss $16.00 each + Polish

PERK1020
  • Valid until July 31
  • $10 off of a $20 purchase
  • Apparently Mavens can use this code twice until July 31.
SPRINGPERK
  • Valid until July 31
  • 30% off your purchase.  I think the minimum purchase is $30?
OILPERK
(Not sure if it still works!)
  • Put the Bare Face oil in your cart and then add $25+ of product.  Type in the code, and the oil will be free!  I was able to use this with a Mystery Box.  Bonus points!
New Mavens are also getting a one time use 50% off code.

Do you know of any other valid Julep codes?  Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment