2015, Bring It On!

Sunday 15 February 2015

in

A new year brings in a whole new set of things to look forward to, memories to make, friends to meet and places to go to.  2015 is an exciting year for me!  I am looking forward to:



Travel

Travel is one of my favourite things to do.  Seeing new places, experiencing new things, getting away, comfy hotel beds!  While tis year won't be able to compete with last year's travel trifecta of Israel, Ireland & Paris, and Boston & Cape Cod, I am very much looking forward to a trip with some girlfriends to Washington DC!  While my boyfriend and I have yet to decided on our annual vacation for the year, I am really rooting for Nova Scotia or Chicago!

Anniversary

In April my boyfriend and I will be celebrating our 2nd anniversary.  It is entirely crazy to me that I have been lucky enough to find such a loving, intelligent, and caring man! I can't wait to celebrate two whole years with him this spring.

Graduation

In June I will graduate from my bachelor's at U of T.  I don't know what will be coming next, but I do know that I can't wait to see what the world holds for me in finding a job, starting my career, and eventually moving out from my parents' house.

Savings

2014 was really rewarding for me in that I was able to find a fulfilling part time job that has enabled me to buy some of the things I want, while also saving for my future.  I am looking forward to continuing this in 2015 as I amp up my savings and cut down on expenses so that I can one day afford a downpayment on a condo or a home.

What are you looking forward to in 2015?



2 comments:

  1. HEY NOVA SCOTIA. COME SAY HELLO. Also that is an amazing amount of travel last year, definitely envious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use to live in Nova Scotia! I love love love it there. I really miss the spending lazy Saturdays at Halifax Farmer's Market and shopping a the Biscut General Store.

      Delete