Face Of The Day | Saturday Brunch

Sunday 1 February 2015

in

There is nothing better than being woken up at 10:00 am by your dad saying "Mom wants to go out for brunch".  "Okay, at 11?" I asked.  "No, like now."  "Well, how about in 20 minutes?" I ask.  "Sure.  But Mom is hungry so be ready in exactly 20 minutes."

I jumped out of bed, brushed my teeth and all that, came back to my room, put on something cute, and set my timer for 10 minutes. 

That's what happened to me last weekend!

Keep reading to see how I beat the clock.


After going through my normal skin care routine, I wet my Beauty Blender and used it to apply my favourite BB Cream (currently this lovely Shara Shara BB Cream I picked up in a previous Memebox).  Thankfully my Beauty Blender enabled me to apply my BB Cream quickly and evenly.  


This morning I skipped contouring, and instead went for a quick highlight using my Laura Mercier Matte Radiance Baked Powder in Highlight-01.  Then I applied Julep's Peach Bellini Blush to the apples of my cheeks.


I used my Urban Decay 500 Point Perk Palette  to add a pop of colour to my lids.  I opted to use the light purple (of course, with primer underneath).


With 3 minutes to go,  I groomed and filled in my brows with Benefit's Gimme Brow and added a pop of colour to my lips with this L'Oreal Color Riché Balm.  I also added a touch of perfume with Elizabeth and James White Nirvana.  While I personally prefer its sister scent, I thought this one was a bit lighter and more brunch appropriate.  


Finally, I tight-lined with my Guerlain Kôhl Liner and finished off with my latest mini mascara.

All in all this look only took me 10 minutes.  Keep in mind, I wouldn't describe this look as "photo ready" by any means but it was pretty, glowey, and cute.  Perfect for a family brunch!

What is your 10 minute face?










No comments:

Post a Comment