Target Pre-Sale Haul

Wednesday 11 February 2015

in

As I am sure everybody has heard by now, Target will be exiting Canada.  Reports say that Target could enter liquidation as soon as Thursday.  After two rough years of empty shelves, and higher than anticipated prices, Target is closing up shop here in the Great White North.  There were a few items I wanted to pick up at Target before they are difficult to find in Canada.  Last weekend my boyfriend and I spent some time wandering the isles of Target, and I came home with a small haul to share with you!

**Edit: The sale is now on, with about 30% off cosmetics.  I have heard that NYX is pretty much picked over at most locations**



My haul


I grabbed some ankle socks because I always seem to spend more time than I should trying to find a pair in the morning before I go to the gym.  These were $1.50 each!  How cute are those little patterns?

I picked up my very first Sonia Kashuk eyeshadow brush for $6.99.  I used it this morning with my Naked Basics 2 palette, and found it both soft and easy to work with.  The mini Marc Anthony Oil or Morocco Hairspray and Up and Up Cotton Rounds  are for my upcoming vacation to Washington DC at the end of the month!  They retailed for $3.99 and $0.70 respectively.  


NYX Lip Crayon and NYX Eyeshadow Stick are two items that have been on my wish list for a while.  I am hoping that NYX goes on sale and aren't all gone when I go to Target during the sale.  The shadow, called Bloom  was $7.99, and the lip pencil, Bloom, was $4.99.  I love the neutral, shimmery brown eyeshadow and think it will be a great lid colour (watch for it in an upcoming Face Of The Day).  I picked out this lip pencil to go with my new Miley Cyrus MAC Lipstick that I will be sharing with you later this week.


Swatches!


Swatches!

What are you planning to get at Target before they leave Canada for good?

No comments:

Post a Comment