Lush Valentines' Day Collection

Monday 2 February 2015

in

Nobody does limited edition sets quite like how Lush does limited edition sets.  After being blown away with the amazing goodies they put together for Christmas (that thankfully, I am still enjoying!).  When I came across the Valentines Day Collection in store last week I had to pick up some goodies.  While I wanted pretty much everything (sigh) I narrowed it down to a few items I really wanted, including the beautiful "Love Birds of Africa" scarf featured above.  I'm not entirely sure what to do with it, but I just think it is so pretty.  Keep reading for my thoughts on some beautiful bath products...



Love Birds of Africa - $7.95

Nothing shouts love from the rooftops like a couple of lovebirds. This gorgeous Knot-Wrap has s stunning design of Fischers lovebirds from Tanzania, grey-headed love birds from Madagascar, and peach-faced lovebirds from the Namib Desert. The fabric is made from recycled plastic bottles, but feels soft and luxurious to the touch, making it perfect for wrapping up your lover…or maybe a few gifts, instead. Size: 27.5” x 27.5”.

How sweet looking is this scarf?  I featured it as the background of the first photo.  I love the sweet birds and tropical colours.  While I don't entirely know how I will use it, I love the idea of trying it on to a purse during a vacation or finding a way to rock it this spring with a light jacked.

Love Locket - $11.95

What’s inside this locket? You’ll need to break it in half to find out! Use each side and the center for three separate baths (each piece is big enough to stand on its own), or sink in with the whole thing all at once for the most luxurious soak imaginable. We’ve packed it with paper hearts, shiny red agar seaweed hearts and a sensual blend of vanilla, jasmine and neroli essential oils.

I was really drawn to this bath bomb because I love the idea of being able to break it into three for three separate, beautiful baths.  My first thought when I purchased it was actually how large it is!  It barely fit in the standard bag.  Probably helps explain the price.  Anyways I am really, really curious to try it as the last time I purchased a holiday bath bomb from Lush I was blown away with all the surprise colours and shapes hiding inside! Plus, vanilla and jasmine?  Can't go wrong!

The Kiss Lip Scrub - $9.95

Buff your lips to pouting perfection with our limited edition Valentine's Day lip scrub! Deliciously sweet and perfectly pink, this caster sugar scrub has the same delightfully sweet mandarin flavor as our bestselling The Kiss lip gloss, so this one’s sure to be a favorite this Valentine’s Day. Sugar, a touch of sea salt and edible red hearts will polish your lips, leaving them soft, smooth and ready for some serious smooching. Go ahead: kiss and tell!

Since my first Lush lip scrub recently expired, I had to replace it!  While I think I prefer the Bubblegum scent, the packaging is to die for, and was limited edition.  But its okay, Bubblegum will be waiting for me for another day!  I love the subtle, sweet smell, and how soft and kissable my lips are after I use it!

Floating Flower - $6.95

Relax, it’s nearly Valentine’s Day and this flower is sure to please! Gently place this multi-layered Bath Bomb in the water and watch as it floats and slowly fizzes away, releasing a sensual jasmine fragrance. Its vivid, colorful layers create a bouquet of pink, orange and green froth on the water, so get in and soak up all its goodness, and leave the tub feeling relaxed and smelling irresistible.

Unicorn Horn - $7.95

Sink into a magical bath filled with beautiful essential oils, colorful candy stars, sparkling glitter, rainbows and dreams. Gorgeous pastel colors and a shimmering luster create enchanting pink waters with silvery trails sparkling through it – just like the dazzling pools in magical forests that unicorns can be found bathing in. Lavender, ylang ylang and neroli create a unique and uplifting fragrance as you surround yourself with mounds of bubbles that will leave you feeling perfectly serene.

So, who actually cares what it smells like or even if it works?  Guys.  Its a unicorn horn.  I love the shimmery lustre that it is coated with, the little stars, the bright, fun colours!  I can't entirely describe the smell, but it is a happy smell.  I am breaking it up into about three parts.  My first bath was shimmery and pink.  Total relaxation.  I wish they made this all year long!


Had to get a selfie with the Unicorn Horn.


A close up of The Kiss lip scrub.

Always remember, baths are nice, but...


What are you planning to purchase from the Lush Valentines Day line?  

Happy shopping! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment